View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 AM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disable Physical Keyboard on Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

stop trying to scam sprint. people like you are the reason why i have to drive to the store to get my phone replaced instead of over the phone. you abuse the system AND are stealing. i sencirly hope you end up being caught.
edit: ur lucky my hardware kb is broken or i would write such a rant
+3 on this, and I clicked the thanks button for him for posting this (the author of the above quoted text, NOT the OP) and all the others agreeing.
Seriously OP, you are scamming. The TEP was put in place to take care of legitimate customers having legitimate issues with their devices. The more people take advantage of it, the harder it makes it for us with legit claims to get something done.

Geezzz.. just save up your allowance or get your mommy to go buy you a new phone.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 3 times.