View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
would u mind zipping up your xda_uc .regs and posting them here (obviously take out anything personal but it would be helpful if u left them in just replace username/pw with XXXXX or something), i notice in your screenshots u have a few tweaks ive been meaning to apply but sometimes im just too lazy to open my reg and apply it and soft reset, its much easier to see the way u have it

also does xda_uc install in numbered order like vk cooks packges?
i just wanted to say i did see your post and i havent 4gotten. i am going to try and updated the same post and always refer back to that single post, so that way it would cause less confusion, all the info in 1 place instead of spread out and having to say 'search', and easier to say go to post 3363 i havent loaded any of the files as of yet, i actually been finding more and once i get that squared away i'll post up all my reg. edits as reference for others to use.

is it sad i'm all happy bout this? learning this process is gonna make flashing such a breeze w/ as little setup as possible, but i'll update when registry files are uploaded

thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.