View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:08 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CoPilot Live 8 on sale for $19.99 Thanksgiving weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Great detective work!
That's good news that you can reactivate it upon a new flash.

The bad news is that it seems like a pain to have to deactivate and manually enter the code into the website every time you flash.... but I guess at least it's possible to do it.
I have known you could do this all along. The problem is I never remember it until after I flash (which I do all the time) & CP doesn't work & then it's too late & you have to kiss their @ss to get it going again.........

At this point I don't really care anyway, the maps are so outdated this software is pretty useless & I won't bother re-installing it again. Garmin works fine after a flash & the maps are way more up to date so I'll stick with that.

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 12-01-2009 at 08:11 PM.