View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
I cannot begin to thank you enough OMJ. After switching to the Hero I decided to play around(experiment) with my Diamond. I've tried 6 different roms in the last couple of days and yours simply is the nicest aesthetically in my opinion. I couldn't resist the temptation to try 6.5.3 (28002). To make the experience even better you provide the means to fine tune your rom to the individuals preference. In short, I am really enjoying this. It seems fairly stable considering everything.
Any chance you're going to update to 28005? Any way you look at it this has been entertaining to try. Thanks again.
El Mono
just updated to 28005

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86gn View Post
Thanks I seen that post, its what got me started on moving stuff around, but I cant figure out where the correct .dat file is to change file explorer path. Do you know where the dat file is on that one?

Thanks
file explorer is in initflashfiles.dat located @ \OEM\Diamond\0409\OEM_Lang_0409

Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System"):-File("File Explorer.lnk","\Windows\fexplore.lnk")

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Hey OMJ,

With Amarullz 1.5 messaging fix, have you been able to get sent messages to display in Manila? They send but do not appear in history when looking through manila, but appear through the native messaging client itself.
yes....I manually updated to 1.5 last night, I see my history in manila