View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:34 PM
smotrs
Regular 'Geeker

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
there is landscape...apparently you dont read the news page, just came out today.. its 2 cabs you dl and boom, landscape...im runnin this in both...

just flashed this one.. at a glance i notice it doesnt fit.. just like the 2302x(i think) roms.. like the whole row of icons at the bottom of homepage seem to be about a quarter of the way under*behind* the bottom bar... also on the msg tab i cant read the contact name because its up underneath where it says messaging..
I read about the landscaping myself the other day. Pretty cool.

Sounds like the ManilaAdjust program (or whatever it's called) hasn't been run. You need to restart the phone or create a short cut which will allow you to launch it manually when you disable/enable TF3D. It's located within the /Windows/Startup folder.

Also, there are several screens that aren't properly sized for the 6.5.2 version of Windows. The Stock screen hides the lowest stock item below the TAB icons, so you can't select it. The Contacts list also hides the last contact below the TABS making it hard to select the contact for use. The group messaging has the same problem. There are others, but I can't remember them all right now.

Sure wish Groove would continue development of this ROM. Very solid and friendly. <hint hint Groove>