View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:17 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile *New Clock and Slider Icons*

Ok, so I have been working on various small projects for myself lately and have had some requests along the way. Some new requests and some that asked me to share some of what I had already been working on for myself.

Anyhow, I said I would post my latest revision on my White Numbers Only clock. So here it is. Along with a set of slider icons, that I was also requested to post the .cab for.

So here is my "White Shadowed Clock", with no tabs or background box. As well as my "Simple Slider Icons". I may post some of my other projects soon, as I am probably going to try out 6.5 with 2.5 very soon and will likely move on to that with my projects.

Hope you like them!

**These .cabs are for WM 6.5 with HTC Sense 2.1 only!!**

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-03-2009 at 04:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.