View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:03 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28002/21869) ★ |Nov 20| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!

I'm alittle perplexed at your issue as I do have sms/mms options and haven't installed a mms fix since it's not an issue with being able to send them via sms without a problem.

Untill I installed 28004, mail getting arbitraily deleted was not an issue.

Anyone understand why the mms fix would resolve a mail deletion problem for someone NOT setting up for sync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbmmqtg View Post
Anyway here is the solution:
Since I don't care about MMS, I never paid any attention to fixes. As a last try I decided to follow the instructions for fixing the MMS problem by using Mr.X's provisioning and thereafter the MMS FIX CAB (suggested in one of the post here). That was it. The emails are not getting deleted any more. It has been running for 15 hrs without any problem.

I really don't know the reason, however from what I see in the screen the following has been changed:

1. I don't see SMS/MMS among email accounts' setting option any more. (Inbox > Tools > Option)

2. in SMS setting, Sprint is now the selected alternative.

Good luck

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.