View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 AM
ang1dust
N00b

ang1dust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28005/21877) ★ |Nov 27| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramik911 View Post
I really enjoy using 6.5.3 with sense 2.5, only draw back is the lag in the messaging app by HTC. I find that I have to empty my SMS box every day or else i have to wait minutes to start typing a txt in a chat windows. The Windows threaded messaging app only loads the last ten messages in a conversation and provides a link to go back to older messages. I've tried looking into the XML files on the messaging app but cannot find a way into cutting down the number of messages it loads in a chat windows. If someone can look into this we could significantly speed up HTC's messaging app.
I hear you man. Ever since i switched to 2.5 the only complaints have been the messaging and the picture messaging. I have read alot of this thread as it has developed and im just trying to get messaging to only show every 10 or even 5 is fine with me or 2 and give the option to show more because i will reply and it literally takes 5 minutes to queue all the texts and then sometimes it crashes...My GF doesnt like me to delete texts so she doesnt get suspicious so for her sake and mind could you add that in your next ROM?

Also, can somoene help me get MMS working? My pic's still dont go through. I love that the app offers to resize it and such but it never sends. I have to switch to titanium to get a pic message to work.