View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:18 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

I have a couple of quick inquiries not solved by searches and browsing sessions in this thread

1. My Location - What's the best way to remove or disable "My Location" in Sense? I've turned it off in Settings/System/My Location and soft reset (Same as the settings tab in Sense), but it still appears under time settings, weather cities, etc with or without auto-denying rights to applications.

2. SMS - it it possible completely remove/disable the Sense SMS features and rely entirely on the WM texting? The best I've managed was to use WM SMS for the reply/dismiss notifications and [b]disable[b/] the effect of tapping on a message in the SMS Sense tab.

3. Call History - can the Sense call history button in the Tachi dialer be remapped to open WM Call History?

4. nueCPL - ClockSpeed - has anyone gotten this to work on the 11/27 rom? I get boxes instead of profile names and processor speeds. Re-installing NETCF3.5 errors out with "Support code: 2"