View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:09 AM
m_reyna_16
Regular 'Geeker

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

RZ, or anybody else...

1. how can i make an EXT so that i can replace a couple of stuff in the windows directory, such as the startup background and the .tsk file (RZ, i know you told me to do an EXT, but the question is how). do i have to include an app.dat file?

2. if i edit app.dat in EXT/Baseline/6_end/RZ_shortcut_replacement by adding a ";" in front of the directory where i dont want that app going, will that put everything in the startmenu? or do i need to edit the specified path?

For example:
Do i do this.....

";Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office Mobile"):-File("Phone.lnk","\Windows\cprog.lnk")" //PUT A ";" IN FRONT OF THE LINE

or this...

"Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs"):-File("Phone.lnk","\Windows\cprog.lnk")" //DELETED "OFFICE MOBILE" AFTER Programs DIRECTORY

EDIT: RZ, i used your bubblebreaker and solitare EXTs that you posted a while back and had no luck with them, just wondering if you can post a cab or something that i can install...

EDIT 2: it appears that the bubblebreaker and solitare EXTs do work, how do i edit the EXTs to make a shortcut on my games folder? i looked in the windows folder and they are there, just not in the games folder!

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 12-01-2009 at 04:07 PM.