View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:29 AM
mesosparkle
Lurker

mesosparkle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Has anyone had problems with the battery icon in the taskbar display an incorrect level of battery, or had that icon mysteriously disappear, only to be replaced by the default WM battery icon? I have...

Basically - the problems are random, but one thing is consistent. When the green logo appears, it always says 100%. Even if the phone only has 10% left, it still says 100% full. When the icon disappears, and is replaced by the default icon, it doesn't display the correct level either. For example, it's sitting at 2 bars of battery, yet throws a message out saying "Battery is critically low." Lo and behold, when I go into the Power applet of the Settings panel, it shows the correct battery level for the phone - just about dead.

Is that related to tBattery at all, and if it is, is there any way to get rid of it, or disable it? Probably not as it's cooked in... but just curious. I've used Nuebattery before on a stock build, and from using Psyki's final build, and it has worked great - but whatever is in this recent build, isn't working anymore for me. This is off of a fresh flash of 21877 btw, this behavior occurs immediately after the final customization.

And yeah, I did a search, may not have searched hard enough, but I couldn't find the answer right off-hand.. hoping someone might know something about this. I greatly appreciate everyone's help!