View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:49 AM
WhiteBlazer01
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchpro 2 Waterproof case

Quote:
Originally Posted by camscell View Post
Hell yeah it would I bet you had a blast with the camcorder, to bad up here in Washington the ocean looks like turkey gravy lol. I'm going to snag up on that case I think and maybe do the zagg also I'll keep ya guys posted if I find any other options I'm trying out a rom right now so I'll be consumed with that for the next hour lol
Yea, it was awesome. I went with some friends, and we were tossing the camera around to take turns recording. Very durable case. I guess we should have paid attention more to what we were recording, because it looks like Blair Witch/Cloverfield/Quarantine/Paranormal Activity/Every other low budget pseudo-scary movie. Also, there was a microphone on the case which worked great under water, and out of the water, but no good when floating (you hear too much sloshing and faint talking.

Anyways, I'm sure the company has tested the phone case extensively, and after I do a test myself just to double check, I'll be good to go!