View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:54 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Meant to acknowledge this yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrio View Post
I want to thank NRG for making this possible, and WinMoNewbie for his tireless efforts in answering everyone's issues. A lot of the fixes can be found if you just search the thread, and WinMoNewbie has posted an attachment link on his sig where most every file can be found for most users (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545).
Hey Thanks Bro, mighty nice of ya! I do what I can, ya know, "for the love of the game" This community rocks and there A LOT of awesome members who rock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom3G View Post
Thats were I got that from. I've been wondering that for the longest and couldn't remember. Well, thank you Winmonewbie!!!
Your welcome!