View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:00 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey OMJ,

Couple of things...

1. When you get the updated amarullz's PeopleMessagingClassic any chance you could either post or pm me the updated package? Maybe a link in the first post to the updates to the kitchen as they come rather than having to d/l the whole kitchen again? I realize this could open up a whole can of worms (a slew of questions) by posting updates rather than the whole kitchen and will understand if you don't want to do that. It's just that i have spent a lot of time tracking down and tweaking all the .provxml's and initflashes throughout the kitchen (as well as adding packages, etc...)and don't even necessarily remember where i found them all LOL.

2. As far as the no animation wallpaper thing... I just told it to select animated wallpaper but then instead of selecting one of the three I browsed and selected a regular background and it worked fine. Set the background and the weather animation doesn't play, this way the BG4All still works too. FWIW
yeah, sure I can do that...

Quote:
OMJ,

I went ahead and grabbed the PeopleMsgClassic ver. 1.02 from over @ xda and put it in the kitchen in the tweaks section... just want to make sure that all I need to do is enable this and disable HTCMessaging_Client_1_1_19203223_00.

Is there anything else I need to disable in all those Sense packages? Like this maybe? HTCMessage_1_00_281_0

Thanks!
yep, thats it

Quote:
Hey Buddy,

If you didn't catch it, Kisja posted this for ya after your last post over @ xda.

"NO! THE BG4ALL PART IS AN ADDITION!!! YOU NEED BOTH PACKAGES!!!
So the app.reg will be parsed from the first package and the second package replaces only the BG4ALL part of it."

Just thought I might help you catch it before you changed/re-uploaded anything in case you didn't check xda first.

yeah, just saw it...thx