View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 08:58 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111909

there is landscape...apparently you dont read the news page, just came out today.. its 2 cabs you dl and boom, landscape...im runnin this in both...

just flashed this one.. at a glance i notice it doesnt fit.. just like the 2302x(i think) roms.. like the whole row of icons at the bottom of homepage seem to be about a quarter of the way under*behind* the bottom bar... also on the msg tab i cant read the contact name because its up underneath where it says messaging..

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 11-30-2009 at 09:16 PM.