View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 06:00 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post
I'm sorry if these question has been answered before...but I can't get my phone to send or receive any texts. I'm running 28004 sense 2.5.
SMS worked fine for me on that build. Which messaging are you trying? MS/HTC? Some with issues with HTC ran the zenyee disable cab and just use MS messaging.
Let us know some more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreco380 View Post
Just installed the latest stable build of Energy Rom. I love these roms, have been using for almost a year now! I noticed a few bugs, when I am using the messages app, I go to add a recipient and it will place the email instead of his phone number for a sms message. Also when tp is opened the buttons dissapear as though it is not for that screen. any hints, suggestions, thoughts?
This post should help Contacts issue:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=20034

The button alignment was an old issue. Could you be more specific? Build #? Date? Which buttons exactly? Which messaging program?

EDIT:JIT-read back through today's posts, there has been some development on the messaging issue, the link posted below this post may be helpful

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-30-2009 at 06:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.