View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 02:06 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 11-29-2009) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by qweenofyou View Post
I'm new here and really appreciate such a great place to come for information. I am able to get a lot more out of my HTC because of it. So, now I'm switching carriers and I've searched for information this detailed on switching my Verizon 6900 to Cricket and haven't found it. Am I missing it, or it the process the same? I think about every possible bit of info one could want is here so I'm leaning towards the "I'm missing it" direction. Help!
XV6900, MP6900, ppc6900, Touch, Vogue are all the same. Use this tutorial and it'll get you going. If you run into problems or have questions just post them here and we'll answer them as quick as we can. And you didn't miss it you found it!