lbjohnny
PPCGeeks Regular

lbjohnny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowaldo View Post
Is anyone else still having issues playing music? Where it skips or freezes? R3 is when this problem started for me... didn't change with R4, and now with R5 just when I go to the music tab it freezes the phone for at least a minute before I can do anything.

I am playing mp3s off of my SD card... with about 4+gb of mp3s

Also I still have the problem too where the phone wont ring or vibrate reliably for phone calls or text messages unless I apply that ringer fix cab. Is this problem going to be fixed for R6?
I "rebuilt" my sd card Music folder i.e. deleted playlist files both WM & Htc’s & other misc & started over. Worked real good until I created a new Loooong playlist...that's where things got sluggish - Extremely.

Got tired of it so I removed the Music tab. At this point the built in WM player is far superior.

But - I think if you keep playlists short it will work. Just don't know how many playlists it can handle but it sure was frustrating.

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a rom & substitute HTC player for an older version? Maybe a guru can use Caulkins kitchen. I personally am not savvy enough to do this ATM.