View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:36 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: HTC touch tomtom 7 no GPS

It should find it on com4 or com0. First, it sounds like gps does work on other apps...correct? If so then unless this software is not compatable with the Vogue it definitely should work. I suggest you uninstall the tom tom software completely. Then place the cab file in my documents in your device memory NOT storage card. Then soft reset and let your device start normally. Wait a few minuites for things to stabalize. Then go to file explorer and go to my documents and click on the cab file to install. Install the app to device memory. Then after it has installed completely soft reset and let your device start up again. Then click on the app to run it and in the gps settings, try first setting the app to let windows handle gps. Then try manual settings. I hope you can get it !