View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:06 AM
ttsupra95
PPCGeeks Regular

ttsupra95 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28005/21877) ★ |Nov 27| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonificator View Post
I tried followed these instructions for Verizon and now "Insert" is greyed out?
I just check mine out and everything works. It allows to insert through Manila and WM app. It just won't send it through Manila just tries to send and then gives me error that message can't be sent. Also noticed that it doesn't give you a percentage of message sent like when you send it through WM app. It does send it through WM message app and gives you a status through a percentage as it is sending it. I usually send a message to myself and my wife's phone everytime I load the settings. I don't run the provisioning cab or anything. The settings usually stay intact unless I hard reset which I only do if I'm having problems. When I do a hard reset I just dial *228 opt 1 and it usually gets everything working again including data. I also made a copy of the Arcsoft config registry setting using Resco reg edit (works best for me). Gets me up and going right away (flash alot). Hope this helps. All I can say is flash and try again and copy the MM1 registry setting in the link I provided and make sure you change the XDM to your phone # and it should work. I've flashed Energy ROM NOV4th, 20th, and 27th and its worked every time. Again hope this helps.

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED. PLENTY OF PEOPLE HAVE HELPED ME.