View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:25 AM
m_reyna_16
Regular 'Geeker

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

couple of questions...

1. how can i make an EXT that will customize my startup screens with my own? also, id like to include my own .tsk file in that EXT so that it can replace everything with my customizations.

2. does anybody have an EXT for msn messenger? i tried to make one using the cab that RZ posted in the first post but failed to get it to work!

3. how can i make an EXT that will put all of my apps in the start menu rather than folders? in other words, i dont want an internet folder, a tools folder, etc etc.

id like to add that i want to make everything into an EXT so that i can just add it and replace/make everything the way i want, rather than having to manually go into every kitchen and delete/add files

EDIT: couple more not regarding EXTs...

1. how can i get threaded messaging in manila and/or get back the WM messaging back? reason i ask is because i cant get threaded messaging in manila and when i try to go to the "messaging" shortcut in start menu/office mobile/messaging, i only get the option to setup an email account, therefore not letting me see my texts...

2. it may have been overlooked, but i asked earlier in the thread, how can i make manila weather update by connecting to my connection and then turning it off afterwards like in manila 2.1? i have to be connected to the internet in order for my weather to update and its kinda irritating to be doing this all the time

thanks in advance!

Last edited by m_reyna_16; 11-30-2009 at 12:30 AM.