View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
im a ported alltel to vzw phone. I didn't have a single issue with 21877 when I loaded it, I prefer 28005 cause it feels faster from just clicking on things.

One issue i'm having is with the home and back buttons. Home brings up the dialer and back scrolls to the right. Anyone else have this problem? Again, i'm using 28005.
im glad it loaded for your alltel tp but we have some diff. between our phones,plus i had 2 other ppl pm me bout the same issue as well asking if it was resolved so its not just me,28005 did fine, i have been flashing nrgz roms since june and have flashed every release since,this build has been the only time it gets stuck at the boot screen on both 2.1 and 2.5 build,now had it been either 2.1 not booting or just 2.5 then i would assume a corrupt file but both 2.1 and 2.5 stuck on boot between 3 ppl i dont think this is the case,the only time this happened before was on the 21st builds when they were doing that for everybody and nrgz had to re-release them fixed