View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:41 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator
Threadstarter

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tutorial: Making CABs using WinCE Cab Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistazifta View Post
i have an exe that works in winmo but every time i want to use it i have to find it in the directory and launch it manually how do i add this to a cab and create a open file location script so that i can have it on my programs list
Drag the file to the WinCE Cab Manager window when you are in the FILES box, then select where you want to store the .exe file. Then, you can go to the SHORTCUTS box and add a new shortcut. Create a name for it and you should be able to select the .exe file it points to. Save and install