View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:35 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User
Threadstarter

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there an app to check which apps were installed on the 'storage card' vs. 'dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWO515TY View Post
I don't know of an app that does this, but a good start would be to go to the program files folder on the device and on the storage card and see what's installed.
I would say, oh definitely, but I'm noticing that even when things are installed on the card, they could create a footprint on the device, sometimes in that very same Program Files folder or My Documents and Settings, where they might throw one or two files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
SKTools shows you where everything is installed & allows you to change the install location. It automatically moves the app, changes the registry settings, & updates shotcuts.
Really? I've been using SKTools for a while now but I guess not very effectively. I'll check that out and just in case I don't find it, what category is it under?