View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:32 AM
BauerPOWER
Lurker

BauerPOWER is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation REALLY wierd things happening with my Verizon TP2

It gets locked often into 1x mode, but that is just the tip of the iceberg for me.

I also have a problem where I will have 3 or more bars and then instantly none. I used to get a great signal where I live and now oftentimes when someone calls me they cannot hear me at all around 5-10 seconds into the conversation but I can hear them clearly. About 30 seconds into the call the call drops completely. I am also getting a weird triangle on the top bar of my screen. It is very narrow but still a triangle somewhat, that never really happened before. Also often when someone calls me my phone will not ring at all and they go to my voicemail after about 6 rings on their side. I will also oftentimes get text messages hours or days after they were sent. I will be asleep in the middle of the night and get an SMS that was send the day before around 9AM. Really frustrating.

Also once or twice a week I will get a call that just says "UNA" as the description and if I answer it it is an automated call that says it has a message for some weird Spanish sounding name.

This is all happening in the Central Florida area. If anyone has any ideas on what I should do it would be appreciated greatly!