View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 10:30 PM
BrianBaker
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
DOn't fret for those that can't get MMS to work on M2.5 builds. It's apparent not everyone is having the same results. I had BrianBaker help me and send me a MMS that 10 other of his friends got fine and opened ok, but didn't open up on mine, and also got the dreaded "Message couldn't be Sent" message, and opened up (not using Sense) using WM Mgr still didn't show any picture or attachments. And I for sure used the Remove,SR,Arcsoft,SR, but doesn't help at all. I know a lot of people are getting it to work just fine, but a number of people who are doing the msg SR cab methods AREN'T getting it to work. Mind you, it works just fine on my M2.1 ROMS (Nov.27 and below), but doesn't work on any M2.5's i have tried. I wish there was a better answer why it's working for some, and not for others, even when doing the exact same thing. But no worries, we'll figure this out in due time anyway. I'm not in any rush, and just happy with M2.1 Nov.27 ROM anyway. Just throwing this oput there so those that aren't getting it working don't get too discouraged.
Do you use anything to back up all your info before reflashing? I only back up my contacts.Everything else I do from scratch.It sucks but Its the method that has always worked best for me..Maybe if you back up other things and then load them onto your phone it could be causeing issues with the removal cab and arcsoft..1st thing i get up and running after a flash is my MMS,then i will load my contacts,then set up email etc,etc....Wish I knew what the issue if for your phone.Maybe try the dance again and reflash?

HTC EVO 4G

Last edited by BrianBaker; 11-28-2009 at 10:34 PM.