View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Want Bluetooth Fixed? - Call HTC Support 866-449-8358

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372 View Post
I will work on a video tomorrow.
The battery life is drastically worse. If I take a 1 hour conf call at any point during a day my battery will be dead by 7PM. I should note that I am a heavy data user with direct push email.

I also had used a pre-release 6.5 build on my Ozone and it was so buggy and unstable that I went back to 6.1. That was released for internal testing back in August and it has not been updated since. On the other hand, this TP2 6.5 build just hit last week and is not buggy at all and is very stable, so I would not be surprised if this is the final build that will be released soon.
here s an idea, give me the test rom, i will fix all the issues in it. ill give it back. and every one will be happy

and i can have the radio.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!