View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:20 PM
the-wrangler
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrdr View Post
Great, that worked, Im looking at my phone now in bootmode with usb showing in the white tile, I opened the hermann custom ruu, on the second page, under current information about your phone-image version, is blank. The standard sprint rom is currently loaded. Please let me know if this is typical or does this indicate a sync problem. I dont want to brick this phone, so I am hesitant about this detail. Also, on the next screen "verify you want to update the rom version", Energyromvga appears under image version, but I did not select the location where the .nhb is located (its currently located in the same folder as the exe/installer), please let me know if the program automatically looks in the same folder and if this is correct so far.
yepper, so far so good mate. if youre flashing from bootloader (which i personally ALWAYS do) itll show a blank, but just go ahead with the rom update and youll be peachy. youll love this rom mate.