View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:20 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Yes for me everything is working. Few little glitches here or there. IF you dig enough I'm sure you will find small problems. The messaging is key for me. I had to send a couple picture mails before I got the jest of the messaging app. but it threads pictures and text just perfect. Just send yourself a couple picture mails first it also said the first couple times that picture mail couldn't be sent but it still went.
Actually now I'm having some issues with picture mail not sending or receiving in the messaging app. it was working. I hard reset now I can't get it to work again. I installed Sprint picture mail and it is working. I don't send or receive tons of PM so not a huge deal.

Droidrox39