PPCGeeks Regular

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Performance wise, R4 is better by far
I really like R4. It's working good and with a few minor tweaks, it's nearly perfect. I've grown addicted to the TF3D 2.5 and love it.

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to the newer 6.5.3 build. There are a few older apps that I use that just don't play nice with the OK button at the bottom. Without the OK button available, I can't close windows or change options.

One main app that I use daily is Lowfat Software's Mobile Invoice. I've worked with the developer to get it working properly on the WVGA device, but without an emulator or device for him to test it with, I doubt we'll see that program working nicely with 6.5.3 until MS releases an Emulator version of that OS.

I've also noticed that some of the older games no longer work on ROM's created by Juicy. I'm sure it has to do with the updated video driver. The music plays but the screen never appears. If there was a simple way of reverting back to the original driver, I'd give that a shot.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!