View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:41 PM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I have found that if you don't run the Sprint Nav first and set it up before you run the "optimized" version you run into issues with Sprint telling you that you have to pay for access (which I already have). What I do is run the one that comes from sprint 2.1.23.cab, after the install run it and do the setup, then install the "optimized" one (thanks for the attached file BTW) then use the 4-digit (mine is my last 4 numbers too) You are right, it is much better then the 2.1.23 version.
Not quite true. Issue is that Telenav access is only for about 3 months then needs to be reprovisioned by Sprint and Telenav. Best bet is to call Tier 2 Tech Support and ask them to have Telenav provisioned for you. They will get a Tier 2 tech from Telenav on the phone and provision your account for Telenav access.

Here's the Tier 2 Tech Support Number - (877) 809-6696

I've done this several times myself.