View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:28 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rargamob View Post
Couple of Questions:

Running 21877 w/ 2.5.

My WinMo SMS Threading is screwy. Still have GSM or CDMA tags on the end of everything, and they are not threaded at all, just single items. Any ideas why? (SMS threading is enabled)

Also, my Email Inbox started acting strange. Before in 28004 and now in 21877, if an email was unread on the phone, and I opened up outlook on the PC, outlook would download all the emails, and the next time the phone sends/receives, all the emails that were downloaded on the PC were marked read on the phone. Can I get this back? Wouldnt be such a deal if Mark All as Read worked and didnt bring up ArcSoft settings, although I never remember mark all as read working ever.

Other than that, MMS, ringers, GPS and everything else work. If anyone can help with the above, that would be super. Thanks.

-robbie

For the tags, I think it has something to do with whether or not you ran the zenyee cab and if you restored your old messages from a backup. I didnt restore any messages, I'm using the old winmo interface, and I don't have any tags on the end of mine. Also, since the zenyee cab disables the new messenger, there's really no need to keep the contacts tab. Plus the contacts tab sucks ass anyway. The one on 2.1 was waaaaay more convenient. Wish there was a way to add that one in to replace the 2.5 one.

Tested the email inbox and same here with the arcsoft settings after hitting mark all as read. I don't remember it working either as I tried it before on a different rom. I don't use outlook either. I just set up my email thru hotmail. My problem is when I delete a message on the phone, it doesnt delete it off of hotmail right away. I don't use windows live either as the interface is archaic IMO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.