View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:13 PM
athlet1c
Kind of a BIG Deal

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Re: [ROM] 11/27/09-0.6b | fresh rom | Themed + Optimized APKs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killabee44 View Post
I do like the features of this rom but also think that any changes in theme should be an addon pack. I also like blue but kind of loud, and also I think I have my phone looking the way I want right now.

I will wait for a version that doesnt change the look.

I am using the Modaco rom and have not yet implemented the fix from sprint/htc. Is it included in this rom?

Also, Im using apps2sd with the Modaco rom and am having an issue where apps stop working and I have to reinstall them. Does this rom have any of those issues with apps2sd? Thanks.

There are 2 roms. the Fresh 06 will do the trick fore you with the update , Apps2SD and many other changes. I came over from the Modaco Rom and I cant tell you this is way better and faster and not changing your look. The 06.b has the color change
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below