View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:22 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28005/21877) ★ |Nov 27| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Im still rockin 21864 and dont plan on flashing lol
ha i was too up until yesterday... installed bg4all cab that wouldnt uninstall (made my weather animations sluggish). so i decided might as well try the new one... so far no issues with 21877 but havent had a chance to use it thuroughly... it uses the new xperia x2 taskmanager which is actually pretty nice. it has a tab for closing active tasks and a tab taht displays all ur RAM and storage info without having to dive into any other menus. AND it loads right away when u start Sense... HTCs takes forever to load at first and i think it bogs down the UI.

edit: btw, the x2 task manager doesnt have the glitches it had when it first pulled from the xperia x2. the white dot in the corner is gone and u can still use ur start menu and notification bar.

Last edited by lipidfats; 11-28-2009 at 02:26 PM.