View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
Man, I really don't know what is going on here. I have R4 installed on 2 phones and they both run flawlessly. In fact, there is a big difference in speed between R3 and R4 the latter being the faster. I don't how I can get "lucky" twice as people are calling it, and getting R4 to work on both phones with no hick ups. I haven't soft resetted either phone in over 3 days. The issues are well documented with HTC sms being s-l-o-w, but that is part of living with 2.5, you don't like it remove it and using WM native app. I am sure that the freezing of phones people are speaking about are due to software they have loaded on the phones. I have had not had any of my phones freeze with either R3 or R4. As for the sprint users, if you can't get mms to work, you abviously are not good at following directions. I can't be that lucky to have gotten it to work on two phones on both R3 and R4 the first time. I even started a thread on it with step by step directions. As far as this quote goes "Been on R4 for awhile now. No offense to Juicy, but R4 is what we call in the Linux/software world a "regression."...Have you read what you posted, because it WAS offensive. You think you can do better Linux guy, go for it. Juicy and many others take time out of their lives to develop these roms and SHARE them with the community and I don't think trying to bash them is a proper thank you. Thank you Juicy for the most stable 2.5 BETA!!! out there. For all those disappointed in this rom, you should look up the definition of BETA for a good starting point. Ok, I feel better now.
thank you, but i took no offense to that poster's comment... just seekign clarity, as a blanket statement like "it's a regression" doesn't help me advance my work