View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Damionix
PPCGeeks Regular

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: |CR|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (28005/21877) ★ |Nov 27| ★ Latest Sense 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooser711 View Post
Sorry, I guess I am misunderstanding what you are looking for. When I change the theme to Classic Blue I get the oval soft buttons like they are shown in the post you linked to(Window, Phone, Action, Menu, etc) on the bottom bar. Hopefully you'll get the correct help from someone more in the know about manila editing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
i think u did answer his question, he just doesnt realize changing themes will change the look of the soft keys too... since before changing themes just did colors on wm. otherwise he's doing a really poor job at explaining what he wants... because he's describing the themes.....
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the response. I apologize for my ignorance. I had flashed back to 6.5 when I tried what you had explained. I will redownload 28005 and give you the feedback. Thanks a lot guys. Much Appreciated.

"Computer Maintenance Technician, Houston, TX"