View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightycouger View Post
Has anybody tried the Manila 2.5 VGA landscape mod from XDA?
I did before I flashed the install was unsuccessful but still kinda worked. I will wait for it to be cooked it, I think that's going to be the next big thing.

Just to throw this out, I'm using a combo of things to get 12 tabs and background for all. This combo is working perfect, you have to change the background through the settings tab. Using the home tab wont work.

First I copy the files from this thread to the windows folder. I have Sashimi do it during install. This gives you the 12 tabs on the home screen.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19540

Second I install this cab, which of course Sashimi does for me.

dwizzy130 Manila 2.5 VGA BG4ALL.cab

Droidrox39