View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:27 AM
BrianBaker
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
That's still good enough for me. Like you also said, one WM Msg shortcut away. But the other day when i was trying, it wasn't working for me with MMS, MS msg method or not. Weird i know, but like all mixed experiences we find with testing these roms. Shouldn't be any different for people both using TP1 CDMA on sprint right? But yet so is found. BTW- the Arcsoft that i switched to recently, after being recommended, is Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79)
See,im ok with an extra step or 2 versus taking up a short cut spot on my programs area..I just recieve the message in sence-click on message-click menu-all messages-then open..Sending is now the way its always been for me take my picture and send it right from the camera,or just send it from the album in sence..Im more than satisfied with this rom..Its totally stable anough for everyday use for me..I did notice today that in call volume is a bit lower than older roms from October/Early November..I drive a truck with a screwed up muffler and I never had any problems hearing my callers untill today with the 04 rom..Guess Ill see tomorrow with 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Hell ya, but it's all worth it for testing and contributing to helping make it better and more bug free. I use 21876 (well, will be 21877 NOW, LOL) as my perfecting working default now. And test the other 2 (M2.5 builds) to help out in between.
I'll never go back to the old style task bars..Took me a while to make the jump but its well worth it in my opinion.Id at least try it if I were in your shoes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.