View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:16 AM
BrianBaker
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
So Winmo and Brian, you guys are using 28005 and MMS is working (sending/receiving) fine on sprint? I tried 21876 and it wasn't sending, even with the Remove,SR,Arcsoft install, SR. And i haven't tried 28004 only because i like how the slider bar goes off the screen with 21876, and with 28004 it stayed on screen. Which isn't the end of the world, but honestly liked the X closing top taskbar easier and more convenient. However with learning the new trick (double-clicking on the clock closes program your in) that works just as good for me.

Funny reading the post about the new M2.5 panoramic support being added by some user. Sounds like news from someone i know personally just the other day. (ME) Hahah. Who'd you hear it from 1st? LOL. JK
Im good here with the removal cab then arc soft..Up and running with MMS with in about 5 minutes of phone loading up after the flash dance..Give me your number,ill send you a pic right now..lol..Yes im on 05 2.5

EDIT:My IM+ wont install ummm the way i need it to in order to work keeps asking me to register...Guess ima have to fork over the cash.....Its only fair I was on a 1 1/2 year trial lol

Last edited by BrianBaker; 11-28-2009 at 01:19 AM.