View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:15 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
So Winmo and Brian, you guys are using 28005 and MMS is working (sending/receiving) fine on sprint? I tried 21876 and it wasn't sending, even with the Remove,SR,Arcsoft install, SR. And i haven't tried 28004 only because i like how the slider bar goes off the screen with 21876, and with 28004 it stayed on screen. Which isn't the end of the world, but honestly liked the X closing top taskbar easier and more convenient. However with learning the new trick (double-clicking on the clock closes program your in) that works just as good for me.

Funny reading the post about the new M2.5 panoramic support being added by some user. Sounds like news from someone i know personally just the other day. (ME) Hahah. Who'd you hear it from 1st? LOL. JK
Yup, like I posted a few posts back-same old set up, just cant view it in Sense, got to go to MS Messenger. I may try some other stuff later but I'm good for now.