View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:12 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How is your battery life??

OK, so far I'm showing 6 hours and 6 minutes since last unplugged. I used the google nav feature for a full 45 minutes to drive to the BestBuy in a nearby city (I didnt need it, but I used it any way cause its cool , placed 7 phone calls for a total of about 30 minutes of phone time, played a heavily GPS dependant game called "Zombie Run" for about 10 minutes, watched part of a movie for 10 minutes (was just showing off the screen to someone), during the same show off session (what turned into almost 2 hours of useage) I also used Google Skymap, the TuneWiki, some noise maker apps, some internet searches using the voice command feature, photo slide show, took some video (at 720p quality) and watched the video playback, downloaded a song with iMusic, listened to some online radio, played iFight, showed off the LED flashlight, played with the weather widget some, I used the barcode scanner quite a bit in Bestbuy to check online prices for some items, and sent some texts. It's been almost constant use since I unplugged it over 6 hours ago and I was using the battery intensive GPS quite a bit, there was at least a solid hour of GPS usage, and I'm at 40% battery life left. I'd have to say thats pretty impressive. I'll continue to let it run till I get to 0% just so I can report back on the full battery cycle

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28