chestdoc
Lurker

chestdoc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated November 26th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothgar View Post
I could not find an exact version but the marketplace (and myphone.microsoft.com/install) shows version 1.5.2128 as the installable version. The marketplace tells me that an update is available for MyPhone but when I try to install it the installer fails. Same thing goes for the cab file. They both fail on removing the old version.
Right now it is all working for me but if an update comes I think it will fail to install.

I have one other issue. Is there a known reason why this happens with the start menu?

I have had this happen with other roms too. I am on Verizon Wireless and changed the pagepool size to 12 but that is the only thing I could think of that might cause this issue.

I also remembered I installed the clear envelope mod for tf3d but that is the only other modification I have done besides install some basic programs.

thanks
The exact same thing has been happening to me on several custom ROMS. I figured out that it only happens after I install PPST2.01 to enable Verizon GPS, but I don't know what the underlying cause is.