View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 03:18 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddaddy84 View Post
Im on the 21869 build and sometimes when I receive a txt it will show that I received it an hour ahead of time. Ex. it is 1:30pm it will show I received it at 2:30pm. Whats the deal with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by samrio View Post
You may have already done this, but did you check your time zone setting? I've never experienced any issues with times like that. Has anyone else had time stamp issues?
My times are off whenever I get a SMS while roaming...could that be it?

EDIT:
This could be useful info to pass along-Twitter:
"FYI 28005 ROMs contain the Xperia X2 task manager in top right corner. 21877's have the same task manager but in the usual top left corner"

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-27-2009 at 03:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.