View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz123 View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the bottom menu bar on the 11/25/09 Rom release? I tried NueNobar 2.0, but it doesn't work on this version. It only gets rid of the softmenu, but the bar is still there.

thanks..
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz123 View Post
No, I'm not talking about the Bottom Start menu bar that's in version 6.5.x. This is for build 21876. I'm talking about the bottom bar. In the previous version of EnergyROM, I was able to remove it by using NueNoBar 2.0. But in the current ROM release. It doesn't remove it.
if you looking for the transparent bottom bar, check out post 4 on the 1st page, 2.5 q/a section.