View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:21 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28005 & 21882 ROM|SYS 11/27/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
yeah seems to be working pretty well now, will keep messing with it. I have a couple of questions though.

1) what determines when the animated weather comes on home screen? It does it about half the time Im in home screen.

2) did you know if there was a way to add a "games" folder shortcut that I can add to the programs below the clock?
Glad to hear its working now...

As for the questions - I have no idea. I really haven't messed with a manilla interface since wm6.5 first leaked out. I'll flash that one today and see if we can figure it out between the 2 of us.