Old 11-27-2009, 11:12 AM
twasnow
N00b

twasnow is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Hey Juicy,

Great Job on the ROM thanks, I like many love the 2.5 interface, but the more seamless nature of 2.1, still you have managed to mend many of the problems with 2.5 on this release THANKS!

I have actually been able to use it for going on 3 days.

Still having wet dreams about the calendar interface (one of the most used functions for me)

So how did you get the bluetooth stack working properly? My phone now hangs up flawlessly.

So like I said AWESOME ROM, RUNS very fast and pretty damn stable with a few exceptions.

(this is only meant to help and not as a complaint)

- sometimes Opera browser takes over the task bar so even when switching programs Opera doesn't minimize from full screen.

- While background wallpaper animations work flawless the weather animations slow the TP2 down to about 1/4 speed. obviously I have just switched wallpapers so that wouldn't happen. (for those with this same problem go to the "animated wallpaper" section and then select your custom wallpaper under the album soft button, if you do it through the "weather" section you will still have weather animations)

- For some reason my email always shows a 1 on the HTC slider, but this might (read probably) have to do with the email extender I installed (to add mark all as read), because it also happens on mighty mikes rom. Maybe someone more astute than myself with windows mobile can help me out with this.

- youtube audio still a no go for me, at least I can still see that cute asian chick with the NZ accent that seems to show up on the front page a lot lately... hmm I wonder why???

Overall great experience and this would be my Highly recommended 2.5 rom