View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:50 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Wm 6.5.3 28002 ROM|SYS 11/22/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Well I got a working 21882 with HTC Task manager working :P, Opera 10, Manilla 2.5 AKA SenseUI, EzInput 2.1, and all the usuals. When I add Office 2010 beta it won't boot...I honestly think its an issue with space tho - I think the ROM is officially too big at that point lol. I'm cooking again with lots of stuff removed just to see if that the issue. If thats it, Office 2010 isn't worth it, not yet anyway.

As soon as I have that finished I'll upload and get crackin on the 28005 ROM. That one shouldn't take too long because the only thing I have to test with it is a new Task Manager off a Sony Xperia X2 that looks promising as a replacement for HTC Task Manager on the 6.5.x ROMs.

Edit: Not a size issue... oh well - I'll track the issue down later. I'm gonna go ahead and get something built and uploaded for everyone to play with.

im about to check out the 6.5 ROM, office isn't all that important to me tbh, but thank you so much for your hard work, can't wait to flash this ROM