View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:38 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by basa820 View Post
when I run the cab to disable HTC messaging I am not able to reply or view any txt msgs. I have done various soft and hard resets even reflashed the phone
Ok so are you refering to viewing as.... clicking on an sms in the sms tab of manila and it popping open in manila? My guess is when you click the message it blinks the screen but stays where you are. ALSO are you refering to "replying" as clicking menu softkey while in manila sms tab, and then cicking reply wanting it to pull up a threaded window to reply in? If so that is your issue. When you run the disable HTC mess. cab it takes those features away. Since you ran the cab, you will need to click "All Messages" softkey from manila sms tab to go into MS messaging to view fully and reply to messages. Other users are are setting one of their quick links under the calander as a MS messaging so they can go directly into MS messaging rather than sms tab. Running the disable cab makes the sms tab only good for previewing messages quickly and starting a new message, since it's functions are altered by the cab. It's part of the give and take of runing the cab.