View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yeah I had that error, sorry shoulda given you a heads up.
Turn off Sense, Soft reset, run the cab. It should go. My guess is the old Album (or another program) was running in the background preventing the first install . You could look in Task Manager and try to see what is running, but the SR is the easy way out
I had Sense off,the soft reset was the key,i believe your right about the old album running in background cause all other programs were off.Great fix Winmo. thanks for the post!!! It's working flawless so far.