View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
first off thanks for all your work trying to tackle this album issue,i didn't know it was a issue with 21xxx because i don't recall any mention of it,just 28xxx builds,same issue on this build,i tried to install the .cab you provided and it says "Installation was unsuccessful.The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient permissions." i have never seen that before,i tried to install to device several times, did you have any problems installing or have any ideas by chance?

yeah i was kinda hoping he would explain about that .zip too
Yeah I had that error, sorry shoulda given you a heads up.
Turn off Sense, Soft reset, run the cab. It should go. My guess is the old Album (or another program) was running in the background preventing the first install . You could look in Task Manager and try to see what is running, but the SR is the easy way out